There’s lot’s going on at St Philips! Here are some of our regular events…
Join us on Sundays at 10am for worship for all ages. On the 2nd & 4th Sundays there is a “Sunday school” type activity for children called Messy on Sunday.
On the other Sundays the services are put together to engage people of all ages, with special activities and points of interest for children and adults. There will be songs of worship from classic hymns to modern songs, interesting video clips, a Bible reading, some prayers and coffee time.
We have a wide variety of activities at St Philips, including:
- Messy Church, a fun service for all ages, on the third Tuesday of each month, 3.30-6pm.
- PIPS, a parents, carers & childrens (0-3yrs) group, meeting Tuesdays at 10-11.30am term time only.
- Shine, a kids group for 7-12 years, meeting Sundays 6-7pm in term time.
- Illumin8, a service for young people aged 7-12 led by Churches Together in Dronfield and District. Every second Sunday of the month 6-7.15pm
- Monday Munch, a lunch group where everyone’s welcome, 12-2pm, 2nd & 4th Mondays.
- The 3rd Dronfield Brownies meet at St Philips on Wednesday evenings from 6-7.30pm.
- Home groups, meeting in peoples’ houses on various days of the week.
Look on Facebook (StPhilipsDronfield) to keep up to date with our events and activities.